Sunday, June 29, 2008

Today I'm thinking there is something disturbing about the reaction of Gene Simmons' kids to his face just after his plastic surgery (see "Gene Simmons Family Jewels" clip show). Equally disturbing is Corey Haim hiring a personal assistant whose main functions seem to be finding him work, making all his phone calls, lighting his cigarettes, and giving him emotional support and giant bear hugs that last for at least five minutes each time.

I've been watching too much A&E.

3 comments:

The Man Who Couldn't Blog said...

i was recently introduced to the tivo'd wonder of My Life on the D List. Kathy Griffin went out on a date with Andrew W.K.

Laura Carney said...

I love that show. Except having Tivo now makes me feel like I should be able to just rewind everything in life ... like I will see something happen on the street and want to rewind it so I can see it again. Is that weird? I'm often dismayed that such rewinding is impossible.

Would you be so kind as to list me on your "people who can blog" list?

The Man Who Couldn't Blog said...

listed...